Programs begin at 1:00 p.m.
June 24 – Jewelry Making
July 8 – Robodyssey (1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
July 15 – Tie Dying
Bring your own white cotton T-shirt.
July 22 – Sand Art
July 29 – Cooking Class
August 5 – Braiding Friendship Bracelets.
July 5 – Body Art
Decorate yourself with glitter and temporary tattoos.
July 12 – Duck Tape Art
Create wearable art using Duck Tape.
July 19 – Tuesday Night @ The Movies
Call the Library to see what movie will be shown.
July 26 – Maker Space Night
Choose between making jewelry, using fuse beads, and other craft items.
August 2 – Game Night
Play video and board games with your friends. Bring your own or use the Library’s.
August 9 – End of Summer Pizza Party
Enjoy a slice of pizza as well as enter a drawing to win different prizes.
August 16 – Play Chess or other board games.
August 23 – Tuesday Night @ the Movies.
All programs start at 7:00 a.m., except Movie Night which begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – May 3 – Gaming Night
- Come play board and video games. Use the Library’s games or bring your own.
- Tuesday – May 10 and June 7 – Pizza and a Paperback
- Share a book that you read and enjoy a piece of pizza
- Tuesday – May 17 and June 14 – Writers and Illustrators Group
- Come join our group. Share your writing or illustrations with the group.
- Tuesday – May 24 – Tuesday Night @ the Movies
- Scorch Trials
- Tuesday – May 31 – Crazy Craft Night
- Try different of crafts like jewelry making, duck tape art, or working with gimp.
All programs begin at 7:00 except movie night which begins at 6:30.
Snacks will be served.
For more information call the Library at 845-5593 or email Mrs. Murphy at email@example.com.
Saturday – April 23
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you would like to take part in the festival or need further information, please contact: Information Department at the West Deptford Free Public Library at (856)845-5593.
email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page @ www. facebook.com/westdeptfordtownship.
Archaeological Society of New Jersey
Gloucester County Chapter
April 16, 2016
Learn about the pirates that lived in South Jersey.